Accounts Payable Clerk
This is a fantastic opportunity for either a graduate/AAT studier or solid administrator looking for an opportunity to get a foot into a FTSE listed companies Finance team. This particular organisation has a great track record of developing candidates seeking to progress a career in Finance.
Temporary Accounts Assistant to join their team on an initial temporary basis. This is a great opportunity for individuals with no experience seeking the first step into finance. You will be taking care of all invoice processing on the company ERP system. Liaising with internal and external stakeholders in regards to resolving queries for quick payments. Once approved you will have autonomy to then prepare and process the payments in full also.
An enthusiastic and eager to learn graduate/AAT studier.
Start date: Within the next 2 weeks
This company is a well-known and respected International based business and offer excellent work surroundings where you will be alongside likeminded and professional colleagues.
Pay - £8-£9.50ph depending on experience
Salary & Benefits
This Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk opportunity based in Bristol will pay circa £9 per hour plus holiday benefits to the successful candidate and is to start immediately so if you are on flexible notice and have the skills listed above then please do apply today and I will be in touch to discuss your suitability for the role further.
- Assist in the daily invoicing/indexing processing including but not limited to SAP, Oracle
- Assist with OCR resolution
- Assist with the preparation of the Uploads
- Assist in processing Utilities transactions
- Assist in priority vendors
- Assist in the administration of the Fleet processing
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
- Complete adhoc activities as required
- Meeting the departments SLA's and KPI's
Salary and Benefits
- This Purchase Ledger Clerk role is initially a 3- 6-months, we are looking for someone that can commit to the full duration of the contract.
If you are immediately available and that golden opportunity or you know someone who is please get them to reach out to me on max.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77224016