Credit Control Clerk
A leading national building and construction business, based in Manchester, are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Control Clerk to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Credit Control Clerk position will include:
- Accurate processing of sales invoices and customer payments ensuring the maintenance of the ledger integrity
- Taking responsibility for ensuring all customer debts are collected to terms and timely and accurate resolution of all related customer invoice queries
- Ensuring trading with customers is done to terms and company policy
- Correctly allocating cash received to accounts on timely basis
- Ensuring VAT is correctly accounted for on all transactions posted
- Dealing with and resolving queries on a timely basis
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and support across the dept as required
The ideal Credit Control Clerk will be confident and experienced within a similar role and proven at working in a fast paced environment. Good IT skills will be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77207309