This is a fantastic opportunity if you have experience of working in Customer Service or Administration and are looking for a role that can offer training and career development. My client are a market leading company based in the centre of Leeds, working within their re-mortgage team you will be responsible for the management of re-mortgage case files from instruction to completion. This is a busy and varied role, requiring excellent organisational and communication skills along with the ability to juggle a busy workload. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal along with previous experience of working in a busy and demanding customer service role.
Duties will include:
- Telephone liaison with the client, borrowers and other external institutions
- Work towards the achievement of monthly completions targets whilst maintaining high quality standards
- Identify and take ownership of potential problems, reporting the problem to your Team Leader
- Where possible, identify process improvements
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service standards and a highly professional level
- Update of case manager computer systems
- Correctly interpret redemption statements and search results
- Date-set of files
- Draft Transfer of Equity and Deeds of Postponement
Applicants must have previous customer service or administration experience along with excellent communication skills along with strong organisational skills and an interest in law.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77307398