Product Marketing Specialist
AccessPay, recently shortlisted for MEN Business of the Year, is an ambitious and fast growing banking payments and cash management cloud software provider. Having recently moved to larger city centre offices, which provide a vibrant and fun place to work, our highly successful team are going from strength to strength.We are proud to count top FTSE 100 global banks among our expanding international client base. Increasing turnover and VC backing creates endless opportunities for rapid career progression. Due to our continued growth a new and exciting role as our Product Marketing Specialist has become available.Based in our Manchester Head-office and reporting to the Marketing Director this is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that is the cornerstone of demand generation for the business. Our team, made of up a small group of energetic and very hard working marketers is on a mission to build (with our sales colleagues) a predictable revenue machine that drives the scaling of the business. This is an exciting career development opportunity, for an ambitious person who is looking for a role that will grow as the business does, and who really wants to make a difference to our company’s future.Are you used to working in a fast paced environment? Then this could be the perfect new opportunity for you.Responsible to: Marketing DirectorHours: Monday- Friday 8.30- 5.00Experience needed for the role:
- Demonstrable product marketing background in a tech environment.
- Proven ability to turn product features and benefits into value propositions and stories
- Ability to write engaging product copy (Sales Decks, Product Collateral, Web copy, Product Guides etc
- Excellent planner
- Track record of successful product launch delivery
- Knowledge of banking / financial services - an advantage
- Create clear value propositions across all product lines
- Own the delivery of all sales enablement material across all product lines
- Work closely with product management, Marketing Director & Chief Revenue Officer to develop and execute clear go-to-market plans and product launches.
- To own competitor research and benchmarking, ensuring internal stakeholders are updated on relevant competitor activity
- Pro-actively contribute to demand generation plans and content marketing plans
- Work closely with sales, demand generation and content teams on messaging iteration
- To translate new feature releases into meaningful sales and marketing collaterals, making recommendations for action where required.
- To work closely with Customer Success team and Marketing Operations Manager on collection of customer insight.
- Be energetic, focussed and target driven
- Have experience in product marketing, NPI or NPD is essential
- Be highly articulate and able to influence in a cross functional team environment
- A team player, able to fit into a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Experience in the banking/finance sector is ideal, but not essential
- Demonstrable ability to work under pressure
In return, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent training, fantastic career progression, a great work environment, and the opportunity to work for a fast-growing VC-backed FinTech company that is delivering innovative solutions to top clients.
If you feel you have the right skills and got what takes to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced and results driven environment then please get in touch now by applying below
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77344782