Community Nurse Assessor
Community Nurse Assessor
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 per annum Depending on Experience
- Bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday+ bank holidays + your birthday off!
- Ongoing funded training opportunities and re-validation support
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Assessor working for a high quality home care provider based in Rochdale and responsible for a number of 24/7 complex care and ongoing continuing healthcare packages.
My client is looking for an experienced Nurse to oversee the clinical aspects of the care provision for their clients. Additionally you will support the Branch Manager from a clinical perspective with compliance, auditing, training, coaching and development of key staff.
You will join a large, highly successful team which already has a nurse in place and is now looking for a second nurse due to the growth and quality focus of the business.
This is a great opportunity for a Registered General Nurse who is perhaps looking for a change of direction to use their clinical knowledge. Ideal candidates would be Registered General Nurses with a current NMC registration and clinical experience or in district nursing.
It is critical that applicants possess a high level of personal drive together with the knowledge and leadership skills to be effective.
As the Community Nurse Assessor you will be working to the highest of standards and encouraging best practice in all areas of work, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking assessments for new packages of care
- Clinical assessments
- Clinical care plan creation and implementation
- Review care plans and risk assessments on a regular basis
- Assess competencies of the staff working in the packages
- Recruit any nurses required in the team
- Manage the clinical aspects of the care in partnership with other healthcare professionals
- Working collaboratively with the branch staff to offer advice, support and guidance
- Identifying and reviewing the quality of care delivered
- Clients package management
Requirements of the Community Nurse Assessor
- Registered General Nurse with a current pin
- Full UK Driving License and own car (mileage is paid)
- Good understanding of CQC requirements
- You will be confident and articulate and able to connect with people at all levels.
- You will be determined and self-motivated, possessing a positive attitude and the drive to succeed.
If you meet the requirements above and feel that this Community Nurse Assessor role is right for you then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959366346