At Get Recruited we are currently supporting a business who have focused on providing care for residents for over 15 years. They are developing and growing and are striving to be a forward thinking company within the business sector. Currently with 6 bases they pride themselves on the quality of their service.
This is an ideal opportunity for an upcoming marketer to help and drive forward the marketing strategy of a growing company. The role is primarily digital based with an element of offline marketing.
- Working and practical knowledge of SEO
- Develop, create and implement marketing strategies
- Strategically think about the companies marketing needs
- Aid in the arrangements of any events or exhibitions planned or hosted by the company
- Maximise all PR opportunities
- Develop an active social media presence
- Create mailshots to outside stakeholders
- Writing press releases
- Compile a monthly marketing report for the Director on marketing activities
- Evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns
- Help with the restructure of the current website
- ESSENTIAL to have 1-2 years marketing experience
- ESSENTIAL to hold a valid driving license and car
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to organise time effectively
- Prioritise own workload
- Clear communicator, both verbal and written
- Confident and creative
- Willingness to learn and develop
Please send your CV for immediate consideration as the position will be moving to interview shortly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77310734