German Speaking Marketing Executive
Ref No: RA1639
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Job Title: German Speaking Marketing Executive
I am currently recruiting for a German speaking European Marketing Executive to join my client who are an international manufacturer. My client operates on an international scale but with a family feeling. They have been manufacturing now for over 40 years and have seen excellent growth and expansion over this time. They are now looking to appoint a German Speaking European Marketing Executive to help continue this growth and success in Germanic speaking territories.
The German Speaking Marketing Executive will be part of the international marketing team and will be working under the guise of the European Marketing Manager
German Speaking Marketing Executive Package:
- Salary £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Bonus of up to 10%
- pension scheme, healthcare cash plan, childcare vouchers, bike to work scheme and more on completion of probationary period
German Speaking Marketing Executive Role:
- Plan and execute targeted campaigns across multiple channels, both online and off-line.
- Monitor success of all campaigns and provide on-going recommendations for improvement
- Manage attendance at European consumer and trade events.
- Support marketing activity in Europe, overseeing the Retail and Commercial channels to deliver consistency and excellent results, with particular focus on Germany.
- Understand the customer journey, across the Consumer and Commercial channels, and ensure all touchpoints deliver a clear, consistent message.
- Work closely with National Sales Managers to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Analyse the effectiveness of all marketing activity, and constantly look for ways to improve results.
- Own and lead the planning and execution of launch campaigns for designated new products.
German Speaking Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Fluency in German is essential
- Experience with product brand management
- Strong knowledge of digital media
- Experience in retail marketing, developing in-store messaging and assets
- Minimum 2:1 degree, or equivalent.
- Experience working with and managing advertising, PR and promotion agencies.
- Previous hands-on experience of selling and directly interacting with customers a great bonus.
- Experience of organising events/exhibitions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77284241