Operational Risk Manager - Information Security
Operational Risk Manager - Information Security - 2nd Line - Financial Services - £65,000 to £75,000 - Surrey
Your new company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly innovative and expanding challenger finance provider as their Operational Risk Manager based in Surrey.
Your new role
The role provides 2nd line oversight, challenge, monitoring, measurement and reporting of the Operational Risk profile to the Executive, Risk Committee and Board. This includes design and implementation of Risk Appetite and facilitation of 'Top Risks'. The primary focus will be on the information security management area of the business and require subject expertise on information security and risk assessments of the business change programmes. Specific Responsibilities:
- Oversee and challenge the businesses operational risk registers, incident log and loss database
- Second line responsibility for the policy and control framework to support effective and proportionate Information Security risk management
- Provide oversight, challenge and production of the businesses Top Risks, Tail Risks, management actions, heat maps and KRIs
- Provide support and challenge to the level two Operational Risk owners in the design, development, implementation and testing of the policy and control frameworks to support each risk
- Support in the design, development and delivery of key risk scenarios to support the businesses Total Operational Risk Regulatory Capital requirement and support the delivery of the Bank's ICAAP
- Provide effective operational risk oversight of the Bank's key change programmes and business change
- Assess the robustness and effectiveness of Risk Management framework
- Support the on-going embedding of an effective risk management framework
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally come from a FCA regulated background with 3 years' experience working in financial services at a manager level role and be an experienced Operational Risk Professional with broad knowledge and skills covering Information Security, Risk and Control Frameworks. You will require a good understanding of developing operational risk appetite and a practical experience of setting a clear and proportionate information security control frameworks. Relevant Risk and Associated qualifications are and knowledge of Basil II is desirable.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary of between £65,000 and £75,000 dependant on experience + bonus and company benefits including - 27 days holiday + BH, Contributory Pension, Free Parking and Family Medical.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77304975