Expenses Administrator - Contract until Dec 2018
Our client a well-known corporate company based in Bracknell require an Expenses Administrator to join their finance function. This role would suit someone who has worked in a similar role previously and has good knowledge of SAP and Concur systems.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure all processing systems are maintained accurately and all related transactions processed within agreed timescales, service levels agreements (SLA) and standard operating procedures (SOP).
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits on offer, including flexi-time and healthcare.
This is a contract role only until December 2018.
Key duties to include:
- Accurately check and process all expense claims owing to employees by processing submitted claims
- Ensure correct categorisation and claiming of VAT against claims; where necessary analyse the details of claims to confirm correct treatment of the expense
- Provide correct documentation to Tax & Legal to support claims as required
- Ensure expense claims are approved in accordance with the approval hierarchy and obtain additional approval where necessary
- Responsible for the maintenance of the expenses system by raising job tickets as necessary.
- Resolve problems arising from processing of expense claims.
- Provide support/guidance to employees on the use of the expenses system in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with related functions in order to enhance the claim's experience
- Responsible for the maintenance of the company corporate card scheme (where applicable)
- Provide training for new starters either face to face or via online call
Key skills & experience required:
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be a supportive team player
- Must have previous experience of personal expenses payments process
- Work on own initiative while processing claims in a timely manner
- Experience of using SAP / Concur
- Need to be customer focussed with excellent rapport building ability
- Experience of dealing with high volumes of claims (450/mth)
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77292869