up to £25,000
Important: The desired candidate needs to have experience with the conveyancing and legal administration. New Build experience is desirable but not essential.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Assistant to work for a successful National Housing Developer. Our client is an industry leading National developer who operates on a regional basis delivering quality high spec houses and apartments. As a company they are known as a volume house builder with a focus on quality, attention to detail and a first class after service.
An ideal candidate should have:
- new build developer/estate agents background/solicitor background
- experience and understanding of legal process of conveyancing
- excellent organisational skills
- professional telephone manner
- Liaise with solicitors, financial Advisor and mortgage breakers
- Deliver a professional service
- Produce a quick turnaround of purchases from the reservation to exchange stage
- Be able to handle multiple applications at once
- Chase up outstanding applications
- Any other administration required
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77322465