Bookmark are currently recruiting for a successful Leisure organisation based in Leeds who are looking to recruit a Marketing Analyst to support on an exciting new digital brand they have recently launched.
The Marketing Analyst will workclosely with the wider Marketing team to;
- Analyse and optimise campaign performance and recommend improvements tocustomer acquisition campaigns.
- Provide analysis on customer lifetime values
- Provide KPI and reporting to the wider business
- Work with the web team to provide insight into user journeys and site usage
- Measure conversion of customers coming onto the website to sales
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Analyst to work across some really interesting products in a young and dynamic environment. You will utilise a variety of software packages and should have experience of using SQL and Excel to handle large and complex data sets. Any experience of SAS or Google Analytics would be beneficial.
If you are an Analyst with experience of web and/or marketing analysis and are looking for the step in your career or a move into a fast-pacedconsumer organisation then please contact Mike Barton at Bookmark Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77325208