Our establish client based near Caerphilly is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to work within a busy fast paced team.
The role will be to:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in the development, planning and building of the Customer experience.
- Maintain and communicate the updated campaign calendar
- Maintain a database of competitors with current and accurate information
- To develop and maintain a catalogue of suitable images /customer testimonials and other relevant assets for campaign usage.
- To liaise with the Category marketing team to ensure that products, landing pages, direct and e-mail campaigns and promotions are ready for new product launches.
- Degree level (or equivalent experience) education in a Business / Marketing discipline.
- B2B experience (possibly as work experience when completing degree)
- Experience of customer segmentation.
- Numerate and strong competency with Microsoft Office Suite
- An understanding of B2B customer decision making & its differences with B2C
- Commercially astute
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working with ecommerce and content management systems (advantage not essential)
- Must be able to manage a variety of tasks at the same time
Company offer fantastic benefits package and good career progression for the right candidate. Free car parking on site.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77286327