Advancing People are recruiting exclusively for a company based in Bedford who are are market leaders in their sector.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional services consultancy based in Bedford. The company has experienced rapid growth in 2017, they are looking for a a strong Graduate to join their expanding team to take them into 2018 and beyond. The organisation will provide a clear progression path and career advancement for the right candidate
The successful candidate will be working closely with Directors & Managers within this consultancy; providing them and their clients with full administrative support.
This position is varied, key duties will include;
- Checking of information provided by clients - invoices, lease documentation etc.
- Reporting & investigating discrepancies with suppliers and client companies
- Updating and maintaining of documents and file notes
- Escalation and resolving of discrepancies and enquires
- Dealing with incoming calls and emails
To be considered for this position our client is looking for a candidate who can demonstrate the following;
Be educated to degree leave
Have previous office based experience
Excellent attention to detail
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel (Intermediate level), Word & Email
- Strong communicator - verbal and written
In return our client is offering a highly competitive salary along with a fantastic opportunity to be part of rapidly expanding business.
The hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Located in central Bedford with free on-site parking.
Apply Now in complete confidence for the opportunity to meet with my client or contact Lesley Fulton at Advancing People directly for more information.
Advancing People Recruitment Specialists Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77324818