Office Angels are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Paralegal. This is a Full-Time role, located in Edinburgh. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 09:00AM-17:00PM. Salary up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
The successful candidate will support our client's fee earners in Real Estate and have the opportunity to be involved in a broad range of commercial real estate work including reviews of title, lease management transactions and secured lending transactions.
General Responsibilities, Duties and Experience required:
- Applicants must have sound commercial real estate experience together with experience in title examination, LBTT returns, Registers of Scotland applications and residential/plot sales.
- Any experience of English real estate work would be an advantage but is not essential.
- In addition to being able to demonstrate relevant legal experience, the successful candidate will require excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to juggle a busy and varied workload. An enthusiastic and flexible approach to work is also required.
- Law graduates will be considered.
- Must have prior experience in a similar role.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback. If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant directly by email**
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77323019