You will be responsible for participating in, and helping to develop various UK Retail gas business streams which consist of:
- Provide billing services for gas customers.
- Production of timely accurate bills for all types of UK gas customers.
- Work closely with customer service and other departments to have accurate industry & customer data.
- Maintain and develop high levels of customer service, assisting with billing queries.
- Supporting reporting needs.
- Ensure all customers receive best in class billing service
- Ensure change is implemented which adds value, improves efficiency and better satisfies customer’s needs leading to increased retention rates and a stronger brand.
- Help to support a strong customer focused department who deliver exceptional customer service across the business, creating strategies and implementing processes that allow existing businesses to continue to grow whilst developing into new business areas.
- Involved in ensuring that the strategies deployed result in the successful achievement of targets.
- Carry out the day to day operations of the department to deliver excellent customer service & billing, ensuring that work is performed in a timely manner, there are no back logs (e.g. unbilled customers) and customers are responded to promptly.
- Assisting with reporting needs as determined by the Billing Supervisor.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers that ensure the efficient running of the team
Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel to an Intermediate level
- Desirable - Demonstrable Gas Industry knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal customer service and communication skills
- Able to multi task, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Ability to work accurately with good attention to detail
- Experience of dealing with high-level customer queries
- Experience in a billing operations team is ideal
You will be offered a competitive starting salary and generous company benefits to include - annual bonus incentive, generous holiday entitlement and progression opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77320067