Marketing Executive - recruitment expereince prefered - Salary & Bonus
We are currently seeking to hire a graduate with a creative mind looking for a role within an exciting and growing recruitment company. We are looking for someone with a flexible, open-minded, creative, and entrepreneurial approach to assist in a wide range of tasks relating to the business, from both an internal and external perspective.
- Creating brochures, presentations and projects relating to different aspects of the business.
- Completing design tasks using software such as Adobe Suite and Photoshop.
Social Media / Advertising:
- Managing company’s social media channels and developing them from current infancy, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn e.t.c. Creating content including images, job advertisements, and blogs/articlesManaging company’s job boards, both for attracting legal candidates and recruitment candidates, including posting job advertisements, and conducting searches
- CRM - sending updates to subscribed clients and candidates,
- Updating vacancies, candidates and client profiles
- Creating content for our website
- Managing the implementation of a new website
You will have the opportunity to work in a collegiate, friendly team in high-spec offices, near the centre of Wilmslow.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77274361