Based: Manchester City Centre
Salary: up to £23,000 + excellent benefits and opportunities for progression
Do you have experience working within a Credit Control Team?
I am currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join a Large Service Provider on a permanent basis in a well established company in the city centre of Manchester.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be working along side a large dynamic yet hardworking team to achieve targets and reducing outstanding debt.
- Maximising all cash collections for the debtor's ledger working on various accounts to ensure prompt payment.
- To maintain the status of all accounts using the debt management database
- Work towards targets set for cash collection to help reduce outstanding debt.
- To follow up on all deadlines and co-ordinate further action were required.
- Maintain control of legal referrals prior to litigation.
- Issuing statements and attending customer visits when required
- Cash forecasting
- Have a strong background in Credit Control.
- Outstanding written, communication and interpersonal skills especially on the telephone
- Maintain a courteous and professional approach in all situations using effective questioning, active influencing and negotiating skills.
- Escalate issues through appropriate channels in a timely manner
This is an excellent opportunity for a self motivated, driven and reliable individual to join a hugely and vibrant company with an opportunity for progression.
This is the perfect time to join the company so if you feel like you fit the above profile and have the required attributes for this role please send your C.V. for immediate consideration to .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77322786