The ONE Group are working in partnership with one of the UK’s leading innovative packaging distribution businesses, on the acquisition of a Robotics/Automation Graduate engineer to join their world class team. This client is undergoing a range of technology changes including upgrading of automation machinery. Working closely with the head of automation, you will be tasked with development, change, implementation and handling of projects & machinery installations across a range of automated processing machinery. This is a graduate role, that would suit someone with a strong academia in Mechatronics.
This is a graduate role, and would suit a candidate that has a good understanding of process control and instrumentation, robotics and automated manufacturing processes, and can use a system based approach on automation engineering. Issues. You will be able to relay clear IT/Robotics & automation concept ideas, and eventually gain the understanding of how to implement these changes.
- Work with automation manager on installation and commissioning projects across the sites
- Assemble & disassemble complex automated process machinery to perform routine upgrades
- Develop new and novel systems and processes for the factory automation
- Look at current automation in place for processing of product, and suggest ideas for improving site efficiency
- Integrate a wide range of systems with one another, ensuring they work harmoniously
- Work with automated machinery suppliers on concept machinery development
This role is focused on looking at the automation currently in place and automation projects currently in place at an FMCG packaging facility, to understand & develop new process changes to better overall site efficiency. This role would also suit someone working as an automation engineer within a process environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77321702