An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Accountant to join an Accountancy Practice on a permanent basis. This is a great chance for an aspiring Accountant to join a rapidly growing organisation in South Manchester. Transport links around this Finance hub mean it's easily accessible from a range of Manchester locations.
The core function of this role will be to provide accounting, administrative and tax support to multiple clients in an accurate and timely manner. As well as this you can expect to be the first point of contact for clients, dealing with queries and providing a high level of customer service.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Dealing with client queries on a daily basis
- The understanding and reconciliation of Management Accounts
- Communication with clients on taxes, expenses, dividends and other duties
- Understand and communicate HMRC deadlines to do with VAT/PAYE
- Grasp current systems and processes to an extent where you feel comfortable suggesting improvements
You will have:
- The capacity to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The intrinsic motivation to succeed
- Strong teamwork skills
Reporting to a Lead Accountant who can provide the guidance necessary to excel, this opportunity will provide the perfect platform for development. This is a brilliant chance for a Trainee Accountant to launch their career with a flourishing business, at a time where they are growing exponentially.
To apply please click below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77313334