Clinical Lead GP Vacancy in Milton Keynes - up to £11,500 per session MDU NIPension-Full/Part Time
Clinical Lead GP Vacancy in Milton Keynes - up to £11,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension - part or full time.
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well-established practice in the Milton Keynes area.
The vacancy is open to GP's interested in committing to a salaried role for anything between 4-10 sessions a week.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £10,000 - £11,500 per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor.
Other benefits include full indemnity cover, NHS pension and national insurance contribution.
Breakdown of the practice:
- Under 10,000 patients
- 2 GPs
- 2 ANPs
- 1.5 NPs
- 1 HCA
- Strong stable Administration support
- No on call
- Average of 2 telephone consultations per session
- Home visits – less than 1 week
Typical set up of the day:
- Flexible start and finish times
- 4 hour sessions
- 2.5 hours is face-to-face appointments (remainder is clinical admin)
- Duty doctor tasks rotate on-call between GPs proportionate to the number of sessions worked
- NO OUT OF HOURS REQUIREMENT
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to djames @ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02030065862 or direct to your Medmatch Specialist on 07946235174