Marketing & Events Assistant - With Training
Emora are recruiting for 5 event assistants to join our thriving marketing team to manage our iconic and innovative promotion campaigns in Nottingham.
Working amongst our head office team in Nottingham, you will be involved in the setup of our promotional kiosks at National and local events, and managing the customer acquisitions and sourcing new customers at these events.
Marketing & Events Assistant - Key Responsibilities:
- Assist and support the marketing team in driving the customer acquisition
- Work strongly amongst a team environment to set up the promotional kiosks at event locations in Nottingham
- Be self-initiated and self-dependent to manage your day to day responsibilities with little supervision
- Be professional in nature to represent top UK brands
- Be open to training and coaching to continuously grow your skills and be invited to National event seminars presented by the UK's industries best
Marketing & Events Assistant - What's in it for you?
Emora are strong believers in giving our team the recognition they deserve for their daily efforts and pride in their roles. We understand that our team are on top of their game when they are rewarded with inspiring experiences and opportunities in and outside the workplace. Key benefits include regular social events, generous performance-based earnings, company paid holidays and excursions, flexible self-employed roles, and individual 'wish list' rewards - tickets the next game, gig tickets, extra commissions? Let us know!
What Happens Next?
With our upcoming winter promotions in full swing, we are will be shortly selecting applicants to meet with our marketing team for an initial interview. Following this, shortlisted candidates will be invited for a voluntary open day to spend a day at our events with our current marketing team to confirm we are the best match for both parties.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77268642