Purchase Ledger Assistant
Your new temporary assignment is;
A well known manufacturing business based in the County Durham area are seeking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk for a period of 6 months. This is a great opportunity to gain high volume experience in a fast paced environment.
Typical duties and responsibilities will include;
- Validation, input and matching of supplier invoices.
- Supplier payment runs.
- New supplier account set up.
- Administration and clearance of shared Accounts Payable mailbox.
- Verification and clearance of supplier invoice statements.
- Follow up on invoice queries to ensure quick resolution.
- Provide excellent customer services to Accounts Payable customers, both internal and externally.
The ideal candidate for this role should have;
- Experience working within a high volume accounts payable environment.
- Computer literate; experience working with Microsoft Excel and Accounting packages.
- Strong communication skills.
- Heads down approach to work, driven and positive attitude.
- Access to own vehicle due to the location of the business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77195284