Position: Legal Assistant
Salary: £40 - £50k
Sector: Property Developer
My client is an award-winning housebuilder, and one of the top housebuilders in the UK. They specialise in developing new homes across London and the South East.
They treat their staff very well which is reflected in their benefits and they pay generously to attract the right talent.
You will act as the Legal Assistant for the department and will be responsible for the delivery of various legal aspects of the house building division and support the Legal Director and his small team.
- Title reviews
- Checking reports from external solicitors
- Settling section agreements and easements
- Efficient management of land ownership records
- Land transfer to management companies at the end of the development
- Negotiate and dealing with ground rent sales
- Assisting the Legal Manager in dealing with plot sale set ups and enquiries
- A qualified solicitor or legal executive
- Property Law expertise to include; Leasehold and Freehold transactions, Road and sewer agreements, Easements/wayleaves, Planning agreements
- Used to running their own files and cases
- Experience of plot sale conveyancing (new build properties)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77234282