Technical Graduate Opportunity
The Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are currently working alongside a Worksop based manufacturing business to recruit a Technical Graduate. With a degree in either a Maths or a Science based subject, this is a fantastic and rare opportunity to join a well-known business who are looking to grow and progress their staff. The role will initially sit within the technical team but within time this candidate will grow and progress within the business.
My client are at the forefront of their sector and manufacture organic and ethically friendly products that are shipped all over the world. This role will assist with the collation and ordering of necessary documentation and evidence to allow these products to be sold and exported overseas.
Ideally located, my client are easily accessible from Worksop, Retford, Newark,Doncaster and surrounding areas.
As a Technical Graduate and reporting into the Technical Manager duties will include:
- Process technical data provided by suppliers
- Ensure documents meet the import/export requirements
- Ensure all documents are catalogued and configured using the company document storage tool
- Manage document libraries
- Assist the data manager to develop improvements to local process
- A Technical based degree such as Maths or science
- Analytical mind and approach to problem solving
- Ability to communicate via both phone and email with foreign countries
- Attention to detail
- Positive can-do approach to work
- An appreciation of paperwork and regulations required to both import/export products
- Ability to work within a faced paced manufacturing business
- Sound user of Adobe PDF Suite
- Salary of £18,000 - £19,000 DOE
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Onsite parking
- 23 days holiday + Stats
- Westfield Health cover
- Fantastic opportunity to join a team who are at the forefront a sector set to rapidly grow within the next few years
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77308273