My client is a multinational food and beverage business with their UK Head Office based in Surrey. Due to a recent reorganisation, they are looking to appoint a Management Accountant to provide financial support to the production team at one of their manufacturing facilities in Dorset.
This is an exciting opportunity to take complete ownership of the finance function working in a dynamic environment, and be a key partner in driving the business forward. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in the provision of financial support and analysis that allows for effective decisions to be made by the managers within the business.
Duties will include:
- Provide transactional support in SAP to investigate and analyse variances providing a more detailed understanding of monthly financial results post Factory SAP go-live
- Maintain and analyse standard costing through SAP, including explanations of key variances and recommendations for corrective actions
- Support the factory forecast process and costing revisions
- Production of records and other information to feed into standard costing in SAP
- Support month-end results process from production including providing analysis to support the commentary
- Production of accurate monthly factory management accounts within given deadlines
- Provide detail to support the analysis of factory performance to given metrics
- Support for the internal audit(GRC) process and liaise with external auditors (where required)
- Provide support for the BRC accreditation project team
- Provide ad hoc support to finance department as and when necessary
The successful candidate should ideally be a part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA or overseas equivalent) or Qualified by Experience.
- SAP experience would be advantageous
My client is a market leader that has a reputation for nurturing and developing their employees and providing long term career opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77309721