Job Title: Credit Controller
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 DOE plus AAT study support
Our client is a young and vibrant business with a fantastic history of growth as well as a very bright future. With plans to grow in terms of sales and staff numbers, now is a great time to join their team. As a credit controller you will be joining an established team who will support you in your many and varied duties. Our client will embrace an AAT studier and support you as your career develops within the arena of finance. (Don't panic! If you are not studying for your AAT, our client will not force you to start).
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who wants to grow their career and be part of a truly exciting career journey.
- Chasing debt via telephone/email.
- Updating ledgers in Sage 50.
- Cash allocation.
- Working with other departments to resolve customer queries.
- Ensuring aged debt is kept to a minimum.
- Updating the Assistant Management Accountant with accurate expected cash flows.
- Other ad - hoc duties.
Key skills and experience:
- Minimum of 1 year's previous credit control experience required.
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy.
- Organised and methodical.
- A hardworking, self-motivated attitude.
- Competent of using Microsoft Excel and Sage 50.
AAT study support available for the right individual.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Beth Lawrence for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77305740