Commercial Accountant - Financ
Commercial Accountant - Finance - Fareham
My client is looking for a Commercial Accountant to join their finance team based in Fareham.
· Responsible for pricing/transfer pricing within the UK and CE markets to tight deadlines
· Ensure protection and apply a proactive approach to margin management (Manage, review and challenge)
· Supporting continuous improvement along with providing accurate information whilst maintaining strong financial controls.
· Maintain P&L for each live SKU
· Produce quarterly P&Ls by SKU to National Account Managers
· Easily approachable due to the highly visible role within the business
· Support the Cost Control team with other duties to be determined
· Provide Training and Support to new team members around Commercials
· Produce accurate internal P&Ls for tenders to tight timescales to agreed hurdle rates
· Manage external pricing 'Bill of Materials' with Key Customers alongside National Account Managers
· Manage transfer pricing requests internally with other business units
· Challenge and identify margin reduction 'drivers' in submissions
· Support National Account Managers and New Product Development with commercial queries
· Continuous improvement of pricing process within the business
Financial Controls & Systems
· Operate and maintain an effective system of internal controls to ensure margin is protected at SKU level.
· Ensure efficient processes within the financial function and within cross functional processes involving finance
· Strong ability with excel (comfortable with vlookups, if statements, pivot tables and other general formulas) and able to support and teach other users around the business with this knowledge
Experience & Education
· Qualified accountant (ACMA/CGMA) with 2 years PQE or significant industry experience (QBE)
· A strong understanding of the key cost drivers of the FMCG industry
· Strong influencing and communications skills with the ability to interact with all associates at various levels
· ERP/AX Dynamics knowledge an advantage.
If this position is of interest please do not hesitate to apply'
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77298197