Group Financial Accountant
This FTSE 250 Property company based in Central London are looking for a Group Financial Accountant to take responsibility for the preparation of the Group’s statutory accounts and supporting financial reporting.
Reporting to the Senior Group Financial Accountant you will have recently qualified ideally in a Big 4 firm and have prior experience of compiling Financial statements in line with IFRS, FRS101 and experience of consolidations.
- Production of entities’ financial accounts ensuring compliance with the relevant reporting standards, for submission to stakeholders – Joint Venture Partners, Company Secretariat, Compliance, Bankers and the Financial Services Authority on an annual, quarterly, and bi-annual basis as applicable
- Support divisional finance teams meet their financial reporting requirements
- Provide leadership and support to third party suppliers of financial information and review of information received
- Develop a detailed understanding and knowledge of the Group structure, including agreements and contracts applicable to entities
- Provide effective analytical review and understanding of key transactions at the entity level
- Ownership of legal entity TB’s. Regular monitoring and review to ensure costs and revenues have been correctly allocated
- Liaison with internal stakeholders to ensure timely completion and approval of statutory accounts
- Management of external audit requirements in respect of the annual entity audits of the Groups subsidiaries
- Work closely with Group Reporting team to ensure changes in accounting policies and applicable standards are understood and implemented
- Assistance with quarterly consolidation, press release and other Group Reporting led projects
- Preparation of net rental income schedules on a quarterly basis. Responsibility for the internal & external managing agents’ information being included with the accounting system. Prepare the quarterly forecast with the asset manager and provide variance analysis.
The successful candidate will be ACA qualified with a Big 4 firm and either be looking to make the first move out of Practice or have worked 1 -2 years in industry and be looking for a new challenge.
This role would suit a self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative and persevere to get the job done. You should be an outstanding communicator - able to discuss and present issues in a confident, professional and appropriate way and confident to engage with key stakeholders within the business.
If you are diligent and reliable in nature, well organised with determination to meet agreed deadlines and motivated towards achieving results to an exceptionally high standard then this could be a fantastic career opportunity for you to work within a leading FTSE250 Property company.
This is a permanent role paying £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience, plus an excellent benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77298245