Our client is a hugely successful start-up based in the charity sector. To support and continue with the successful growth, they are now looking for a bright, energetic and enthusiastic individual to join their small team of bright stars. This is the perfect role for a talented and organised communicator, who’s interested in digital transformation in an ethical environment.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Good writer and a communicator: implementing compelling communication strategies across digital channels, ensuring user retention, engagement and outreach.
- Influencer engagement: responsible for researching a portfolio of top influencers in the charity sector.
- Good admin skills: to deal with all user queries and acting as site moderator, acting as key ambassador boosting engagement on the platform.
- Events: Helping on the administration of event delivery and management and reporting on expenditure and results.
- Digital marketing: Delivering the digital acquisition strategy for the platform, owning social media, digital advertising, PPC and email.
Required skills and experience we are looking for:
- Impeccable written skills and the ability to produce high quality content
- A degree with a minimum of 2:1 in English or Marketing with at least one year’s experience working in a marketing environment
- Knowledge of online and offline advertising
- Experience delivering on KPIs, strategies and other performance measures
- Highly proactive, well organized and a passion to do a great job each time.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to think independently and pursue new opportunities
- At least 12 months’ experience in a marketing function is necessary before applicants are considered
- Proven track record of working in social media, e-marketing and ideally digital advertising
- We are a team who are passionate about the sector, our platforms and our business environment so we’re looking for like-minded people to join us.
There’s never been a better time to join us an organization that is so successful in its infancy and play a key part in our growing success story. We offer you:
- training opportunities
- generous pension
- great work environment with regular socials paid for by the company
- generous holiday allocation
- flexible hours
- remote working
- a fantastic team of stars to work with
- fast-paced, high-growth environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77206391