This is a newly created role due to expansion and an exciting opportunity to grow with an ambitious company! The successful candidate will be able to input their own creative ideas and have the freedom to develop and integrate new methods to aid the growth of the company.
- Daily maintenance of paid search campaigns across Google & Bing
- Building campaigns and groups
- Monitoring of keyword bids & impression share
- Managing Google shopping feeds
- Generation of weekly & ad-hoc reporting
- Keeping up to date with developments and trends across PPC
- At least one years’ experience of using Google Adwords and SEO
- Solid understanding of PPC is essential
- Ability to process data and present key findings
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Rio at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77299166