French Financial Accountant
Our Client, a leading Commercial Company based in the Central London area, are currently recruiting for a French Speaking Financial Accountant on a permanent basis. In order to apply you will be a Fluent or Native French speaker and have strong experience and knowledge in French GAAP. The client is looking for someone who has also worked within the manufactoring, retail or supply chain industry also - this is essential!
You will provide support to the Financial Controller and your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all of the Companies French accounts
- Working with French GAAP and liaising with business partners and accounting teams in the UK and abroad
- Support with managing the company's accounts in accordance with French GAAP on tax, General ledger, Audit, , Balance sheet reconciliations, Forecasting & budgeting, Monthly, quarterly and Year-End reporting, Fixed assets management and Intercompany reconciliations
- Fluent or Native French speaker is essential
- Part Qualified - Qualified Level Accountant in ACCA, ACA, CIMA or EU equivalent (baccalaureate will also be considered)
- Extensive experience in companies with multiple entities
- Solid experience and working knowledge of French GAAP - this is essential!
- The client is looking for someone who has also worked within the manufactoring, retail or supply chain industry also - this is essential!
- 3 years experience working with ERP systems ideally Infor M3 or SAP
- Medium to Advanced Excel (pivot tables, lookups)
- Willing to travel to other European destinations when required
If this role is of interest please contact Debbie Webb or Jigna Mannell-Patel at Parkside Recruitment. If you are previously registered with Parkside please contact the office directly and ask to speak to either Debbie or Jigna.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77297328