An industry leading business with an excellent reputation who are going through a period of considerable growth within finance. Based in lovely offices within South Birmingham, they are currently looking to recruit a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join the team.
You will be reporting in to the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of the monthly management accounts. You main responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet codes on a monthly basis.
- Monthly detailed revenue reconciliation.
- Cash flow monitoring.
- Assess the financial information of potential future acquisitions.
- Prepare monthly finance reports for the Managing Director.
- Prepare commentaries and present accounts in monthly reviews with Group FC.
- Review cost lines including staffing and agency costs and ensure they are reported correctly.
- Review and improve month end procedures.
- Assist with training of more junior members of the team.
You will be an experienced Management Accountant with a commercial and inquisitive mind set who is working towards ACCA/CIMA. You will be IT literate with advanced Excel skills and ideally an understanding of Sage. You will be an excellent communicator and will be able to make finance understandable to people at all levels within the business.
You will be joining a new team within a growing business which will provide numerous opportunities for progression and for you to build your experience. You will receive a very competitive salary which will be regularly reviewed and will be part of a hard working but friendly team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77209145