£20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Are you a passionate and hard working Marketing Coordinator looking for the next step in your Marketing Career? Would you consider yourself to be a Marketing Generalist with skills across a variety of areas including social media, e marketing and events?
If so then we'd like to hear from you.
The team at Cordant People Cardiff are currently looking to recruit a tenacious and driven marketing candidate to work as part of a fast paced and lively team and be up for working in a business where people are passionate about what they do and consistently go the extra mile.
You will be Responsible for executing integrated marketing programmes, across a range of channels and tactics, specifically focusing on lead generation (new business) as well as product, and customer.
Duties to include:
- Management of all company social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube & Instagram)
- Developing engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Monitoring and developing reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Developing and managing competitions and campaigns that promote the company and brands through social media.
- Responsible for updating details on CRM and sending welcome emails to trade customers.
- Generating warm leads for the Sales Managers through social media searches.
- Developing existing relationships with brand ambassadors and sponsors by connecting and engaging on social media.
- Global event management and attendance. Supporting during exhibitions both in organising and during the events.
- Creating special offers and translating NPI into core languages.
- Supporting the Marketing Executive in the development of the website in translating pages
- Product photography
- New product launch campaigns
- Creating Email Marketing campaigns
- Writing descriptions for all products on the website
- Creating artwork for print and social media campaigns
- Assist website help with language needs
- Video and photography according to the digital plan
You will be joining a company with an international sales and marketing team on site, and will work as part of an established and supportive team.
Our client has ambitious growth plans and is looking for a team member who wishes to grow and develop their career as part of the organisation.
Interested? Please upload your CV as a Microsoft Word document to be immediately considered for interview.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77296925