Global Direct Marketing Executive
Based in the Ashbourne area of Derbyshire, our client is a well-established and growing British manufacturer, working with customers across the globe to support their business, manufacturing and engineering needs.
If you’re an experienced Direct Marketing Executive with a proven track-record on a global scale and share a successful vision, this could be the perfect position for you.
You’ll require the following essentials to be considered for the role:
- Extensive Direct Marketing experience on a global scale
- Strong understanding of the marketing mix & where direct marketing fits in with this
- Outstanding organisational skills with impeccable attention to details
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst working under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with multi-functioning teams
You’ll be responsible for increasing sales enquiries through targeted promotional marketing campaigns and strategies. Also, you will be working alongside the Brand & Digital Marketing team to maximise marketing effectiveness.
Within this position, you’ll also be:
- Devising & delivering ‘direct marketing’ against strategy
- Targeting campaign delivery as per industry sector
- Analysing data ensuring meaningful campaigns
- Maintaining databases for fully qualified leads
- Reporting on campaign KPI’s / ROI
- Preparing and implementing schedules for the various Global campaign requirements
Salary, Benefits & Working Hours
£40,000 - £55,000 DOE per annum with 33 days holiday (Inc. statutory).
Working Monday to Thursday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with 2:00pm finishes on Fridays.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Sales, Marketing and other commercial positions.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available -
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77296284