SEN teaching assistant
SEN teaching assistant
Start after octover half term
Veritas are working with a special needs school that have a number of locations across South West London. The school are looking for 3 SEN behavioural/teaching assistants to start after the October half term.
The school caters for a wide range of ability levels and complex special needs. Having experience in dealing with challenging situations and being proactive in your approach to these children is beneficial - but we are also willing to consider people who have a keen interest in supporting these young individuals.
We are looking for passionate support staff to work on a 1:1 or small group basis. The role will also involve monitoring behaviour, improving social skills and raising attainment.
Key skills and experience needed:
- SEN experience - ESSENTIAL
- Strong behaviour management
- One to one and small group work
- Professional manor
- Enthusiasm and friendly approach
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Gemma Yip at Veritas Education.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77302369