A Paralegal is required for this leading firm based in Spalding.
This role requires a team player who will assist with both fee earning and administrative tasks, to maximise the operational efficiency of the team whilst delivering high standards of legal work and client care.
Fee Earnings tasks will include;
- To prepare and submit Land Registry applications
- To produce legal documentations as required
- Drafting financial statements
- Basic correspondence and telephone calls on client matters
Administrative tasks will include;
- Assist with reception of clients and arrangements of meetings as required
- To deal with administrative routines and provide administrative support as required by the team
- Transcription of digital dictation
- Monitoring compliance and Lexcel requirements
The successful candidate will need to have 2 years experience in the paralegal sector. You will have a strong work ethic, excellent accuracy and attention to detail along with exceptional organisational and time management skills.
Starting Salary for this role is; £20 -23k plus excellent benefits package on offer.
Email your CV to be considered for this fantastic organisation - If you do not hear from us within 3 working days, please assume you have not been successful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77302803