Graduate Sales Position (Field and Office based)
Technical Sales Role
Our client is a world leader in Sensors, Safety, Vision, Measurement and Microscopes and are now turning over more than $3 billion global sales per year.
They have been repeatedly short-listed on the Forbes list for the most innovative companies in the world for the last several years and have over 200,000 clients worldwide, including the main blue chip manufacturers.
They are offering a fantastic opportunity that consists of 2 Office Days and 3 Field Days. The role also offers a generous basic salary of £27,000 plus bonus and other excellent benefits including healthcare and subsidised gym membership. Full training is provided.
About the role
· Direct Sales position to which you will be delegated your own territory
· You will find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities
· You will be meeting and demonstrating our products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
· Be a key contributor to our dynamic, close knit sales team
· Be able to work in a fast paced environment where no two weeks are the same
· Degree educated in any discipline, however Business/Economics, Scientific or Technical degree (Engineering, electronics or similar) would be beneficial
· Previous Sales or Commercial experience
· A hunger to succeed and over achieve
· Extremely positive and enthusiastic individual with natural sales ability
· Must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK
· Basic Minimum Starting Salary £27K+
· Quarterly Bonus
· Company car (Audi A3 or VW Passat)
· 20 days holiday plus stats
· Advanced Company Pension
· Life Cover & Private Healthcare
· Subsidised Gym Membership
· Full Expensed Travel and Accommodation
· Laptop and Mobile Phone
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77289627