Hospitality Graduate (reception/ hotel reservationist)
- Hospitality Graduate (reception/ hotel reservationist)
- Hertford, Hertfordshire
- £20,000 following an 18-week placement paid at £8 per hour
An international business providing the very best solutions and services within the hospitality, leisure, conference venue and corporate markets. With offices in the UK, Ireland, USA and South Africa the company serve an international customer base in a diverse range of industries.
- A starting salary of £20,000 following an 18-week placement paid at £8 per hour
- 33 days' holiday (Inclusive of statutory holidays)
- Free onsite parking
- Statutory Pension
- Pool car available for company travel
Your main role would be providing application support on hotel reservation software. You would be working both independently and with others in a busy environment both in their offices and at customer sites. Driving licence will be necessary as traveling to client sites for installations/ training will become part of the role once you are competent. The main elements of the Hospitality Graduate (reception/ hotel reservationist) role include:
- Communicating with non-technical hotel staff to find and solve problems within the product
- Working with other IT companies to deploy the product and resolve client issues
- Recording support queries and how they were solved
- Installing/ configuring new reservation systems remotely or on site
- Training users remotely and on-site visits
The successful candidate will be degree qualified in Hospitality/Hotel Reservations or related and have the following skills:
- Hotel front desk/ reception/ reservation experience
- An interest in moving into an IT role
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Good communication and customer care skills
- Ability to deal with difficult callers
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Logical thinker
- Be able to work independently and show initiative
- Have an interest in working with computers
If you have the necessary skills for this excellent graduate opportunity, then please apply today!
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit www.graduatetalentsolutions.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77305306