SF Group are currently recruiting for a well recognised business based in Warwick. This is an exciting permanent opportunity for a part qualified candidate who is actively studying to gain more experience and exposure in an exciting prestige automotive industry.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Support key company work-streams involving strategic external partners.
- Assist with Budget and Business Plan preparation through liaising with the wider business.
- Support project team in achieving and improving upon Budget and Business Plan targets.
- Cost centre control (including monthly accounting and forecasting analysis).
- Preparation and review of monthly management information.
- Capital and expense project appraisal, budgeting and forecasting.
- Support of monthly internal resource planning, review and analysis.
- Support the preparation and presentation of project financials.
- Delegated responsibility for Senior Finance Analyst when required.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to resolve key financial risks or issues.
- Challenge operating interfaces to help achieve the most cost efficient results.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to degree level (2:1 minimum).
- Previous experience within a financial analysis function, specifically in a project environment.
- Candidates should have a proven track record of a broad financial and interpersonal skill set with strong communication skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Studying towards CIMA, ACCA, or competency through relevant experience.
If you are interested in hearing more, please call or alternatively email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77289271