Tax Trainee job with one of the largest accountancy firms. £17-22k plus full study support. Ipswich or Norwich
Hays are recruiting Tax Technicians for one of the UK's largest accountancy and business advisory firms, which provide services to ambitious businesses within the UK and worldwide. With more than 3,500 talented people, generating close to £400m in UK revenues, they are a profitable, dynamic and forward-looking firm with a reputation for quality.
Working for this firm will offer you the challenge and support you need to be able to shape your own career according to your strengths, skills and personality. Your hard work and dedication will be recognised and be rewarded with the opportunity to excel, progress and develop.
- This role will provide Tax services for a variety of clients.
- You will be part of the Tax team, ensuring that all of their deliverables are completed on time and within budget for their Senior and Manager.
- You will be self-motivated, able to work to tight deadlines, have excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills together with an ability and interest in understanding their clients' business.
- Assist the Seniors and Managers as part of a wider team to service their clients
- Ensure client files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section
- Carry out ad hoc requirements as may be reasonably required by the line manager
- Take responsibility for all client matters as directed by the senior and manager
- Prepare client tax returns required by the Senior and Manager
- Active adherence to budget and time pressures, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager
- Preparation of engagement letters and client acceptance documentation
- Be able to develop a clear understanding of relevant legislation
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes
- A level or degree qualifications considered
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77285989