This exciting organisation based in Burton Upon Trent are looking to recruit a well rounded and experienced Financial Accountant.
This role will ideally suit somebody who is qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with a background in either practice looking for a move into industry or someone already working within industry looking for a new challenge.
Financial Accountant Duties
- Preparation of management accounts to a high standard and to an agreed timetable.
- Preparation of consolidated group management accounts pack.
- Preparation of additional packs for head office.
- Preparation of statutory accounts together with being part of the key team corresponding with auditors and ensuring a smooth audit.
- Reviewing current group finance systems and implementing new systems.
- Provide financial and analytical support to the board of directors.
- Deputise for the group financial controller as required.
- Adhoc assistance where required for head of treasury and financial planning.
- Assistance with group budgeting and forecasting exercises.
- Non-finance tasks including assisting with property leases, insurance etc
Skills and Experience
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Practice experience or strong technical industry experience
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong Excel skills
- US Gaap experience (desirable)
As the successful candidate you will be a qualified accountant currently working in practice or industry, you will be strong technically with the ability to communicate with stakeholders and look at things through a commercial lense.
You will be joining an established but expanding team within a growing business which will provide numerous opportunities for progression and for you to build your experience. You will receive a very competitive salary which will be regularly reviewed and will be part of a hard working but friendly team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77276886