The One Group are working exclusively with a leading organisation in the local area that are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their finance team.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation with ambitious growth plans.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Minimising the debtor days, overdue debt and risk of bad debt.
- Liaising confidently and professionally with customers regarding collection of all outstanding monies.
- Assist Credit Control by resolving queries identifies on the debt cycle process
- Daily cash posting to sales ledger
- Actively working to achieving cash allocation targets to reduce debtor days.
The ideal candidate will have previous Credit Control experience and have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77207385