Forensics & Security Engineer
Forensics & Security Engineer is required to join a FTSE 100 company in North London. This is an excellent opportunity for a Digital Forensics professional who can demonstrate some experience or desire to work in Malware analysis also. My client has an outstanding development and training programme and for the right individual this is a career defining platform to succeed.
To be successful in this role you will need to have come from a digital forensics background and either currently or want to work on more of the cyber security side than fraud investigations, for example.
If you have been on the SANS Advanced Digital Forensics, Incident Response & Threat Hunting training, this would highly desirable but not essential.
An example of responsibilities:
- Experience of evidence & artefact acquisition, both via physical and remote methods
- Understanding of file system fundamentals, e.g. NFTS, FAT, ext2, ext4, ext4 etc.
- Experience with Forensic toolsets such as Encase, X-Ways, IEF, Autopsy, or equivalents
- Understanding of Anti-Forensic Techniques
- Proficient in timeline analysis
- Technical understanding of memory management including concepts
- Experience with memory analysis frameworks such as Volatility or Rekall
- Technical understanding of modern attacker tools and techniques
- Proficient understanding of network protocols including the seven layer and TCP/IP network models
- Proficient in IDS analysis, including creation of network signatures
This really is one of the best digital forensics opportunities I’ve seen this year, so if you want to progress and lack development and training within your current role, let’s arrange a time to speak.
Strong salary and first class benefits package on offer.