We are currently looking for an ambitious Senior Accountant to join one of our clients, who are situated in the London Borough of Bexley. This is a full-time permanent position to start ASAP.
You will be working in an established and rapidly expanding accounts and audit team where you will be allocated your own portfolio of clients, which you will manage on a day to day basis. You will also visit clients at their premises to provide accountancy services and advice.
You will be preparing Management Accounts, Financial Statements and assisting with Audit projects. You will also assist the Accounts Manager with the training and development of junior members of the team.
Experience and Skills
- Previous experience working for a firm of Chartered Accountants
- ACA/ACCA or qualified by experience
- Experience with Sage, Quickbooks, Xero, Freeagent
- Be confident and outgoing with clients, friendly and sociable with a sense of humour and flexible approach to work
- A proactive, ambitious and energetic personality
- You will be systematic, methodical and able to think outside the box
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with evidence of good organisation skills
- You will have a full clean driving license with use of a car
How to apply
To apply for this role, simply apply to the advert, or alternatively you can email your CV to the email below.
Only successful candidates will be contacted, all successful candidates are subject to S3 Science's stringent security checks.
S3 Science is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77276348