Assistant Management Accountant
My client is a global distribution company based in South Bradford (accessible from Huddersfield, Bradford and Wakefield). The company is a market leader, not only in the UK, but across the world, they are therefore the largest business in their sector.
Due to continued growth and a recent restructure in the finance department, they are now looking for an ambitious and motivated Assistant Management Accountant to join their fast paced finance function.
The role will report directly to the Financial Controller and be responsible for the following key duties:
- Coding and processing manual expense invoices
- Resolve supplier queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Payment runs
- Credit card coding and processing
- Month end reconciliations
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Intercompany Recharges
- Assist in year end work and liaison with auditors
- Assist with budgeting process
- Cash flow forecasting
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
The role will initially be a mix of transactional processing and management accounts, but they are keen for the successful candidate to progress quickly in to a full management accountant/commercial finance role alongside their studying professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA).
This is a business that promotes development and progression, so they are looking for a driven and ambitious individual for this role.
The business can offer:
- Full study package for ACCA/CIMA
- On site parking
- Company bonus scheme
- 37.5 hour working week
- Contributory pension
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77286279