Location: London- City of London (Near Liverpool St.)
Sector: Accountancy & Finance
Salary: Perm - £45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
We are currently working in partnership with an industry leading, multi-site business services organisation that has an extremely aggressive growth plans and an ambitious culture. I am assisting them with their search for a Management Accountant. This is an extremely exciting role which offers a tremendous amount of exposure, with the opportunity to assist with the reporting of acquisitions and other exciting developments within the group.
The ideal candidate will be a switched-on individual who has the ability to report to tight deadlines. You will be a CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified accountant. You must be confident in your ability to business partner with strong senior stakeholders.
This opportunity will give the right candidate a chance to sit in on board meetings with key stakeholders and advise them from a financial standpoint. Good Excel skills are essential within this position.
Details and responsibilities:
• Production of the full management accounts:
• Including cash flow forecasting
• Variance analysis
• Production of financial models
• Sitting in on board meetings with key financial stakeholders advising from a financial standpoint
• Team leader junior and transactional members within the team
• Liaising with the front office and senior management, assisting with various projects, including streamlining processes
• Assisting with the production of the statutory accounts at year end
• Must have very strong systems skills, including Advanced Excel
• Financial Modelling experience is desirable
• Strong communication and presentation skills is essential as you will be dealing with front office and senior management on a regular basis
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77277505