Fantastic opportunity to join a growing, successful company with a friendly and family run business culture. This Credit Control role will be varied and challenging with the opportunity to progress in the long term.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, responsibilities will include;
• Managing your own ledger of clients and chasing overdue debt by
phone, email and letter within agreed timescales
• Credit check, open new customer accounts and set appropriate credit limits
• Allocation of receipts and daily banking including credit card payments
• Meet department and individual KPI's
• Dealing with and resolving invoice queries, taking ownership of
customer needs and issues
• Understand and escalate issues as soon they arise when required
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
• Build and maintain relationships internally and externally
• Liaise with debt insurers
• Handle disputed bills and negotiate to collect payment within agreed
• Send out monthly customer statement/letters in accordance with
• Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
To apply for this position you need to have a strong credit control background. The right person for this role will be an excellent communicator with strong organisational and systems skills.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with KPI collection bonuses plus 26 days holiday, profit share bonus, pension scheme and free parking. If you feel you have the skills and attributes required please don't hesitate to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77284110