Senior Marketing Executive
- Working for an established, well-respected media organisation
- Marketing a high-performing portfolio of awards and events
- B2B Marketing, targeting senior-level decision marketing
- Stakeholder engagement across multiple functions internally and externally
- Budget management
The Role: This Senior Marketing Executive position is a key role within this division of the business. You will take full responsibility for owning the planning and implementation of a portfolio of leading events and awards. As the Senior Marketing Executive you will develop a content marketing strategy to build awareness, engagement and ultimately conversion of a defined audience. Working with in-house and external experts in the field, the content will be distributed via SEO tactics, blogs, social media channels, email marketing (Marketo) and PPC (via agencies). Your role is a very commercial marketing role and you will be expected to report on website traffic, number of registrants, visitor numbers, paying delegates, table sales and lead generation opportunity for sponsorship sales.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Marketing Executive include:
- Creating a content marketing strategy for a defined portfolio of leading events
- Developing content-led lead generation marketing campaigns
- Developing and executing email, SEO, SEM, Social Media, and web based marketing
- Creating sales support materials
- Measuring and reviewing effectiveness of campaigns and reporting on all insights to drive performance
- Building relationships with internal teams (sales, marketing) and external agencies
To be considered for this role you must have:
- B2B Marketing experience
- Experience of generating leads through integrated marketing campaigns
- Ideally events marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Digital marketing skills including automation
The Company: This established media organisation with their head office in London have a wide-ranging portfolio of products ranging from publications, online content, events, and job boards. The companies continued success is off the back of some major acquisitions and influential figures joining the business. The senior board sees the value of marketing and thus there is a really good opportunity here to build a marketing career.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £28,000-32,000 + up to 20% bonus + benefits (including pension, healthcare and gym)
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Executive will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77283448