Marketing Executive – Surrey – Permanent
£24,000 - £26,000 per annum
A Marketing Executive is required by a Telecommunications organisation to create and execute regional and global marketing communications based on corporate marketing strategy for my client and company subsidiaries. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing activities of the organisation. Activities will include event management, online activities, offline advertising and supporting the team where needed.
- Co-ordinate and manage B2B content for global online and offline communications to drive consistency across various channels. Including print advertising, online advertising, website content and events.
- Take ownership of the external event delivery by working in close collaboration with the Marketing Team, Product Managers, Sales and management.
- Utilise previous successes and failures to make recommendations to improve marketing communications and delivery.
- Organise the creation and publication of sales material, brochures, presentations and any ad-hoc material required for sales or the group.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all personnel are kept aware of developments.
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager, Sales / New Business Directors to manage and improve lead generation campaigns.
- Ensuring all marketing activities are conducted within budget and expected timelines.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Marketing experience in an IT/Technology company
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience of CMS
- Background in utilising online and offline channels
- Experience of managing relationships with external suppliers including agencies, designers and print suppliers
- Ability to create copy/content
- Experience working with Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Indesign.
If you are interested please click the “apply now” button below or please send your CV to for a further discussion, please contact Paul Clarke on option 3.
ninesharp Marketing is a minimum fuss specialist marketing recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent marketing professionals.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77254047