Marketing Assistant - Digital
An exciting opportunity to join an ambitious, growing publishing organisation as a Digital Marketing Assistant. The successful candidate will join a dynamic marketing department and support ongoing global brand development of our media and events portfolios. Working Mon to Fri 9 – 5.30pm with free parking.
We are seeking wither a recent graduate seeking their first Marketing role or a candidate with 1 to 2 years Marketing experience wanting the next step in their career. In return we can offer the opportunity to join a well established on line and print publishing company with the opportunity to progress within a Digital Marketing role whilst also benefiting from the chance to visit trade shows and events in the UK and overseas in locations such as Dubai, US and Singapore.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Assisting the delivery of our marketing and communications plan, with a focus on expanding reach and driving engagement to enhance revenue opportunities
• Creation and analysis of monthly marketing reports, including metrics on Google Analytics, social media activities, email campaigns and subscription data
• Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity, including analysis of publishing and event organisations in other industries
• Coordinating search engine optimisation to increase online visibility and drive website traffic
• Researching, collating and segmenting data for digital and print marketing campaigns
• Reviewing new events and emerging markets to identify new contacts and business development opportunities
• Serving as a brand ambassador and overseeing adherence to the company’s brand guidelines
• Creating and distributing weekly e-newsletters
• Assisting with digital content production for online channels, including video editing
• Maintaining the company website, including updating content, managing external advertising banners and liaising with website developers
• Overseeing the company’s CRM system including monitoring tags, merging data with email marketing platform, and updating, adding and removing contacts
• Creating other ad-hoc reports for sales and marketing purposes, when required
• Processing shipments of magazines and other products to industry events
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a degree in a relevant subject and/or equivalent experience in a marketing role
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
• Be creative with a flair for innovation
• Be an enthusiastic team player with a desire to learn
• Relish the challenge of juggling a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
• Be proficient in Microsoft Excel and confident in working with and presenting data
• Be interested in digital marketing, social media and SEO
In return we will offer you the chance to join our well respected company, a supportive Marketing team offering training and development.
To be considered plus submit your CV asap for immediate consideration or call Louisa on for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77285334